You'll notice something about my design style. What I gravitate to can be summed up in 3 words: Light, bright and airy. It's just the way I roll. Don't get me wrong, I do love moody colors. I'm actually really into deep teals right now and would totally do a room with it as the dominant color. But this isn't about teals...this is about OO-LA-LA, swoon-worthy blushes, raspberries and golds. There's something so sweet and cheery about these lighter hues that were my inspiration for this palette. It is watercolor heaven with some little pops of gold. Because, metallics. Always.
You can STEAL THE ROOM, which includes the 13 items listed below for only $425! If you add up the retail cost of all of the items listed below, the total would be $546. I'm no mathematician (but I do own a lovely rose gold colored iPhone with a calculator) and that means you save $121 off of retail by ordering the STEAL. Plus, all of the work of hand selecting items that go together has been done for you by our little designer elves (just kidding- we don't have elves...Yet.) It's our interior decorator in-a-box. That's what makes this a steal.
Here's what you get when you purchase the "Good Vibes Glam" Steal:
- Grey Canvas and Chevron Burlap Throw Pillows (Set of 2) Retail Value: $45/piece, $90 total
- Golden Mustard Velvet Down-Filled Throw Pillows (Set of 2) Retail Value: $42/piece, $84 total
- Hand-sewn Textured Arrows Throw Pillow Retail Value: $44
- Watercolor Wall Art, Gold Frames (Set of 2, each is 24" square) Retail Value: $75/piece, $150 total
- Large Geometric Cube Retail Value: $25
- Small Geometric Cube Retail Value: $20
- "XO" Wooden Tic-Tac-Toe Set Retail Value: $45
- Vintage Style Olive Bucket Retail Value: $34
- "Good Vibes Only" Glass Sign Retail Value: $18
- Authentic Antique Pitcher (used as a vase, has a beautiful rose gold hue from age) Retail Value: $36
To purchase the Good Vibes Glam STEAL, click HERE
To Shop The Look of the other pieces that we have added to the collection, CLICK HERE
And there is only one set of 13 pieces in the STEAL available! So once it's gone, it's outta here.
Becky Seager, Owner of Reclaimed Goods